<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slobber Knocker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still in shock that Haysi is playing Lee. </div></div>
Why?
I am still in shock that Haysi is playing Lee.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slobber Knocker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still in shock that Haysi is playing Lee. </div></div>
Why?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slobber Knocker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still in shock that Haysi is playing Lee. </div></div>
Why? </div></div>
Haysi doesn't exactly have a history of scheduling anyone worth two [censored] in a sack.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I see. Maybe they thought Lee was down again this year.
Haysi and Lee have a lot of connections, probably only reason Haysi stepped up to play them.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Not that I don't agree in some ways or would like to see others, but what should/could they have done differently? They had TW on the schedule but traded them for North. Burton wanted to play them but the only available slot was already filled by Lee with Powell Valley. Appy was a benefit game and I'm not sure what happened with playing J.J. Kelly.
Bookmarks